My paper


My paper is a Singaporean newspaper that is published in simplified Chinese and English. The name is written in lowercase letters. He will be printed by Singapore Press Holdings and will appear from Monday to Friday (excluding holidays). My paper is available free of charge at all stations at Mass Rapid Transit Singapore, office buildings and bus transfers.

The edition of my paper is 300,000. The newspaper has two front pages, one in simplified Chinese and one in English. The Chinese section should be read from right to left, which you usually see in traditional Chinese and rarely with simplified Chinese. Newspaper articles are not bilingual, so appear in the newspaper only once. History

My paper was first published on June 1, 2006 and was the first free Chinese-language newspaper. It started with an edition of 100,000 pieces and the newspaper was only issued on Tuesdays and Saturdays. On January 8, 2008, my paper started to be Singapore's first bilingual newspaper. Externe link

wiki